March 7-11, 2019.
THE TRIENNIAL IS THE LARGEST AQUACULTURE MEETING IN THE WORLD!
The Triennial is the largest aquaculture conference and tradeshow held in the world with nearly 4000 attendees from over 90 countries and even more countries are expected to have attendees at AQUACULTURE 2019. The Triennial combines the annual meetings of the World Aquaculture Society, National Shellfisheries Association, Fish Culture Section of the American Fisheries Society, and the National Aquaculture Association. In addition to the annual meetings of the main sponsors, look what else is happening at AQUACULTURE 2019!
- AQUACULTURE AMERICA – Annual Meeting of the U.S. Chapter of World Aquaculture Society, the National Aquaculture Association, and the U.S. Aquaculture Suppliers Association.
- Annual Meeting of the American Tilapia Association
- Annual Meeting of the Striped Bass Growers Association
- Annual Meeting of the U.S. Trout Farmers Association
- Special sessions organized by Aquacultural Engineering Society and International Association of Aquaculture Economics and Management
- Many other meetings of working groups, government agencies and related aquaculture activities
- Program with technical sessions and producers seminars covering virtually all species grown by aquaculture
- AND – look at all of the Associate Sponsors who are participating in the program development!
The last Triennial was held in 2016 in Las Vegas where it was pronounced a huge success by the nearly 3000 people who attended. Don’t miss this Triennial!
Visit www.was.org/Meeting/code/AQ2019 for complete details.