Job seekers are encouraged to visit our members page and contact them directly for potential employment opportunities.
Visit this spot again for updates.
These candidates are currently available for employment:
- Kevin Barbera – Business Development Advisorying and fine tuning your resume.
- Gregori Daggett – Electrical Marine Systems
- Kelsey Dugan – Marine Engineer
- Nina Gal – Geological Oceanography Graduate
- Captain Breezy Grenier – FRGS, Ocean M.E.S.E. (Mariner, Educator, Scientist, Explorer)
- Michael Haraldsson – International Marine Sales and Business Development Manager
- Dave Hurlbert – CAD Design consultant
- Joe Kearney – Mechanical Engineer
- Bob Khederian – Electrical Engineer
- Matt Koenig – Business Management
- Patrick McNally – Ocean Engineer
- Todd Morrison, Ph.D. – Oceanographic Engineer
- Cameron Murphy – Oceanography Graduate with an Undergraduate in Mechanical Engineering
- Brian Yurasits – Marine Science and Conservation with extensive background in non-profit management, fisheries science, marine protected area design, and marine policy
Post Your Resume
Please send us an e-mail or other digital file containing a minimum of the following information:
- Your Name and Contact Information
- Employment experience/qualifications or complete resume
You may post your resume with your name and contact information, or you may post it anonymously, in which case prospective employers would contact MOTN, and the lead would be turned over to you.
All resumes will be posted within 7 days of receipt and will remain on the MOTN web site for a 30 day period. Please contact MOTN if your position is filled before this time.