Job seekers are encouraged to visit our members page and contact them directly for potential employment opportunities.
Woods Hole Group
Date: November 2019
At Woods Hole Group, our employees are instrumental to our success. For over 30 years ago, we have been committed to not only building our exceptional team of talented engineers, scientists, technicians and computer data processing specialists, but rewarding them for their hard work as well.
Woods Hole Group is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and 401(k).
If you are interested in a career with us, please forward a copy of your resume outlining education, work experience and salary history to Human Resources, Woods Hole Group, 107 Waterhouse Road, Bourne, MA 02532 or the specific email in each job description.
Currently hiring for the following position(s):
Coastal Analyst – Woods Hole Group’s Corporate Office in Bourne, Massachusetts is actively recruiting a coastal analyst to join their team.
Director, Sustainable Fisheries Management – Woods Hole Group’s Lanham, Maryland Regional Office is actively recruiting for a Sustainable Fisheries Management Business Development Unit Director to lead their team.
Marine Field Technician – Woods Hole Group’s Dover, Delaware Regional Office is actively recruiting a field technician person to join their team.
Woods Hole Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
These candidates are currently available for employment:
- Kevin Barbera – Business Development Advisorying and fine tuning your resume.
- Gregori Daggett – Electrical Marine Systems
- Kelsey Dugan – Marine Engineer
- Nina Gal – Geological Oceanography Graduate
- Captain Breezy Grenier – FRGS, Ocean M.E.S.E. (Mariner, Educator, Scientist, Explorer)
- Michael Haraldsson – International Marine Sales and Business Development Manager
- Dave Hurlbert – CAD Design consultant
- Joe Kearney – Mechanical Engineer
- Bob Khederian – Electrical Engineer
- Matt Koenig – Business Management
- Brian Yurasits – Marine Science and Conservation with extensive background in non-profit management, fisheries science, marine protected area design, and marine policy
Post Your Resume
Please send us an e-mail or other digital file containing a minimum of the following information:
- Your Name and Contact Information
- Employment experience/qualifications or complete resume
You may post your resume with your name and contact information, or you may post it anonymously, in which case prospective employers would contact MOTN, and the lead would be turned over to you.
All resumes will be posted within 7 days of receipt and will remain on the MOTN web site for a 30 day period. Please contact MOTN if your position is filled before this time.