Who operates MOTN?
The Network is governed by a Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Working Committees, and voting members. Officers:
- President: Rhonda Moniz, Underwater Investigative Group (UIG)
- Vice President: Tobias Stapleton, PhD, MBA, Salve Regina University
- Treasurer: Michael Mathewson
- Secretary/Clerk: Peter MacDonald, Murray & MacDonald
- Past President: Cheryl Zimmerman, FarSounder, Inc.
- Program Chair: Morgan McCarthy, Esquire
- Harlan Doliner, Mabbett & Associates, Inc.
- Chris Casagrande, Sea Sciences, Inc.
- Carl Mancuso, Teledyne Benthos
- Marianne Molchan, Molchan Marine Sciences
- Ru Morrison, NERACOOS
- Todd Morrison, Woods Hole Group
- Cheryl Zimmerman, FarSounder, Inc.
Board Members: All MOTN members become voting members of the Board. MOTN is also comprised of various committees, on which members are encouraged to serve. These include, but are not limited to:
- Strategic Planning
- Trade Shows and Promotion
- Equipment Training and Workshops
- Legislative Affairs
- Business Development
Webmaster: Jacqueline Sylvia (JS Web Solutions)