SeaAhead in partnership with the New England Aquarium has officially launched the BlueSwell Incubator Program. BlueSwell is a business incubator program for new ocean-related technologies / innovations, and is aimed to prepare founders to seek and accept commercial capital to grow their businesses by providing a $35k grant to get them started, a tailored 20-week curriculum and in-depth mentoring.
On SeaAhead’s website: blueswell.sea-ahead.com
Watch the webinar: https://blueswell.sea-ahead.com/webinar
For Potential Applicants – Virtual Event: Get feedback on your ideas on July 28th at 11am ET: Our virtual ideation event is designed to provide you with feedback, engagement and perhaps even connections to future team members. Please: Register to Attend
- Applications are open now, due by Aug 9th
- It’s a 20-week program, starting Oct 26th & its planned to be in-person in Boston, MA at the CIC co-located with SeaAhead. All selected applicants should plan to be in the Boston area during the entire program.
- The applicant will need to have the right to work in the US
- Selected applicants will need to be dedicated full-time.
- If the applicant’s idea/concept has IP that is jointly owned by their university/institution, they need to have an agreement with the institution to commercialize it