MOTN has strived to offer its members a increasing level of benefits in return for their participation within the network.
Currently, we are offering more advantages than ever in an effort to encourage greater participation and increase our membership during this time of expansion throughout the New England area and beyond. MOTN has established many new goals and objectives – all of which are geared toward increasing your company’s sales level, and improving your bottom line. Our focus includes:
- Positioning and educating your company for Homeland Security and IOOS opportunities.
- Creating new sub-contracting opportunities with large military contractors.
- Working closely with the legislature to increase the awareness of your organization’s, search out new funding opportunities, and create a local and national technology presence.
- Establishing discounts for your organization whenever possible to help improve your bottom line.
- Communicating your important news and information through our web site, mailings, press releases, and new e-newsletter currently underway.
- Engaging in MOTN sponsored networking opportunities to meet new customers, vendors, and business allies.
We will be adding additional benefits as we progress. Please check back regularly for an updated activities and member benefits report. This Network is in constant motion.
How do I join MOTN?
To ensure Network effectiveness, members are encouraged to attend general events, participate on the working committees, and contribute to Network initiatives. A spirit of cooperation, collaboration, and professionalism is essential for the Network to operate effectively.
We currently offer online or mail-in registration and dues payments can be made online, by check or with credit/debit card.