May 6-9, 2019 (Schedule varies by day.)
1 NRG Pkwy.
Houston, TX 77054
The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) is where energy professionals meet to exchange ideas and opinions to advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources and environmental matters.
Celebrating 50 years since 1969, OTC’s flagship conference is held annually at NRG Park (formerly Reliant Park) in Houston. OTC has expanded technically and globally with the Arctic Technology Conference, OTC Brasil, and OTC Asia.
OTC is sponsored by 13 industry organizations and societies, who work cooperatively to develop the technical program. OTC also has endorsing and supporting organizations.
What’s New this Year
OTC 2019 will have an opening general session on Monday morning, 6 May, under the theme “OTC’s Golden Anniversary Opening Session: The Next 50 Years of Offshore Developments.” The industry executives listed below will explore how companies are preparing for the brave new world of digitalization, automation, and machine learning. What is their vision for the future of offshore E&P operations?
- Arnaud Breuillac, President, Exploration & Production, Total
- Roger W. Jenkins, President and Chief Executive Officer, Murphy Oil Corporation
- Doug Pferdehirt, Chief Executive Officer, TechnipFMC
- Malcolm Frank, EVP of Strategy and Marketing for Cognizant, and co-author of What to Do When Machines Do Everything
- Scott Tinker, Director, Bureau of Economic Geology, The University of Texas
- Maria Claudia Borras, President & CEO, Oilfield Services, Baker Hughes, a GE company
- Susan Dio, Chairman and President, BP America
- Jannicke Nilsson, EVP and Chief Operating Officer, Equinor
- Arno van den Haak, Head, Worldwide Business Development Oil & Gas, Amazon Web Services