Members Directory – MOTN Board Member
CR Environmental, Inc.
Wetlands, Permitting, and Ecorisk
639 Boxberry Hill Road
East Falmouth, MA 02536
Tel. +1 508-563-7970
Fax: +1 508-563-7970
Contact: Charlotte Cogswell
Contact: John H. “Chip” Ryther
Oceanographic and Freshwater Operations
- Research Vessel charters – boats 20 to 100 ft.
- Geophysical Surveys: Sub-bottom, Bathymetry, Side-scan Sonar
- ROV & Underwater Video Sled Surveys
- Sediment Sampling: Grab, box coring, vibracoring
- Water Quality Monitoring
- Fisheries Surveys
- Wetland Delineation/Functions & Values Assessment
- Environmental Permitting
- Wildlife Habitat Evaluation
- Vernal Pool/Invertebrate Bioassessment
- Ecological Risk Assessment
- Wetland Replication/Habitat Restoration
- GIS & CADD Compatible Products
Background and Key Personnel:
CR Environmental, Inc. is a small Massachusetts and New York certified Women’s Business Enterprise based in Falmouth on Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Established in December 1994, CR has provided support services for federal, state and commercial clients. Staff at CR Environmental have over 20 years of experience in the fields of ecology, ecological risk assessment, and freshwater and oceanographic sampling and survey operation. CR has full data processing, presentation and reporting capabilities. Personnel are OSHA Health & Safety certified oceanographers, ecologists, aquatic and wildlife biologists, geophysical technicians, and licensed vessel captains/navigators. CR conducts work throughout the U. S. and overseas, but typically from Maine to Virginia with the marine emphasis on waters of the Gulf of Maine, Buzzards Bay, Long Island Sound and the New York Harbor area.
Chip Ryther is former MOTN Board Director.