Job seekers are encouraged to visit our members page and contact them directly for potential employment opportunities.
Post Your Resume
Please send us an e-mail or other digital file containing a minimum of the following information:
- Your Name and Contact Information
- Employment experience/qualifications or complete resume
You may post your resume with your name and contact information, or you may post it anonymously, in which case prospective employers would contact MOTN, and the lead would be turned over to you.
All resumes will be posted within 7 days of receipt and will remain on the MOTN web site for a 30 day period. Please contact MOTN if your position is filled before this time.
These candidates are currently available for employment:
- Kevin Barbera – Business Development Advisorying and fine tuning your resume.
- Gregori Daggett – Electrical Marine Systems
- Nina Gal – Geological Oceanography Graduate
- Captain Breezy Grenier – FRGS, Ocean M.E.S.E. (Mariner, Educator, Scientist, Explorer)
- Dave Hurlbert – CAD Design consultant
- Bob Khederian – Electrical Engineer
- Matt Koenig – Business Management
- Christopher Taddei – Engineering Technician